Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I change the hand brake rear brake shoes on 1997 Iveco Daily?

How do I change the hand brake rear brake shoes on 1997 Iveco Daily? I have the shoes and springs kit etc but the person who is doing the job has said I need a 68mm socket to do the job. As I%26#039;m in France I haven%26#039;t a clue if this true or not and can%26#039;t seem to get a 68mm socket anywhere anyway. Does ayone know if this socket is really needed and, if so, what it%26#039;s for. They don%26#039;t seem to know much about Iveco Dailys here. Thanks|||6 or 8mm socket more like a 10mm you wouldnt hav e any nuts or bolts 68mm any where on such a small truck maybe a train might carry something that big an dif then it be few hundred bucks just for the socket





better ask the person again


i work on big rig trucks and many of them dont even have that big of bolts 44mm biggest i got thats about 1inch and a half never seen your truck but id guess it doesnt have any nuts that big anywhere