Sunday 5 June 2011

How to change wheel cylinder on a 2000 plymouth voyager?

can someone please give me a step by step guide on how to do this? I also have to change the brake shoes. thanks|||look at these, it also helpfull to take pictures of the springs and the way they go with a digital camera before you take anything apart, so you can refer back to them when replacing.











http://www.ehow.com/how_4996060_replace-鈥?/a>








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMYAORTwA鈥?/a>|||Randy ishere gives some very helpful how to hints for the job you are doing that would be hard to top. I would also offer another piece of advice. Do only one side at a time that way you have a model to look at while you do the other side. I have been a mechanic for a long time and when doing brake work on a vehicle I was not completely familiar with that is what I always do and you can%26#039;t go wrong because you can always look at the other side to make sure things are just where the way they should be.