Friday 16 September 2011

I'm 18. Tired of being made fun of for being overweight.?

I'm from a town where the girls are total witches. They literately brake girls down thinking they are ugly and fat. I want to change. I really do. I get dressed in shorts throw my hair up then go to the park to go walking but I get nervous when I see other people there and then I chicken out and leave. I want to be how I used to be. I can't even stand looking at myself sometimes, just because my confidence level goes negative every time I look at my body. I'm depressed because of the way I look. I need advice, have you been in my shoes before? I'm starting college in August so I have a clean slate, I want to be the fun outgoing girl I used to be that everyone loved. What is a fun way to workout? What are good things to do while losing weight? How can I be me again?I'm 18. Tired of being made fun of for being overweight.?Things that have helped me lose weight:



1. Drink plenty of water! Use the following website to figure out how much you should drink: http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm



2. Exercise! I like to exercise at home using youtube.com. Type in sparkpeople. You'll get all kinds of videos in the results. Pick one and do it! These workouts are like a one size fits all. The lady tells you alternatives of the exercise you can do if it's too hard or easy. It's pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sparkpeople%26amp;aq=0



3. Eat healthy snacks instead of things like potato chips, candy, chocolate, etc. Eat something like an apple, celery, banana, yogurt, etc.
I'm 18. Tired of being made fun of for being overweight.?
I used to be quite big in my late teens, and lost the weight (and have easily kept it off for 14 years) adopting an 'Eat Less - Exercise More' lifestyle. Also:



1. Learn to cook wholesome meals from scratch and ditch ready meals/ take-outs. Don't have biscuits, cakes or crisps in the house.



2. Eat porridge or a big plate of muesli with chopped fruit and nuts for breakfast - it really fills you for hours. I sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar on as it can be a little bland otherwise.



3. Best thing I ever did was buy a bicycle and cycle everywhere on it. It's fun, and (for me) it was the most effective way to lose weight. I also walk instead of using a car unless the journey is more than 3 miles.Those rubber-elastic work out bands are good for working out your arms. I still do Callanetics which was a fitness video workout from the 1980s - you can buy the DVD on ebay. It's dated, but it seriously tones you up :)



Before you do anything drastic ....are you sure you're overweight? It sounds like those girls in your town have confidence issues, which is why they put others down to desperately try and make themselves feel better (if you are happy in yourself it doesn't even enter your head to make others suffer). I recently bumped into a girl who used to bully others at school, and she admitted it was nothing to do with the victims, and was everything to do with hating her self - she was basically jealous of everyone and that's why she lashed out.
I'm 18. Tired of being made fun of for being overweight.?
Okay, by what you're saying, I don't know if you are fat. Check you're BMI. It will tell you if you are normal weight or overweight. And if you are overweight, go on google and search ways to be healthy and lose weight. It helps me. Hope this helps!!!
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  • multiple tables
  •