Friday 16 September 2011

Is car wobbling involved in tire pressure?

My car makes a %26quot;wobbling%26quot; noise, like when you come to a stop it goes %26quot;wobble wobble%26quot; hahah I don't know how to explain it....my mechanic when I just took it in for an oil change said that the tires were over inflated, and he put them back to normal pressure, and after a while that would fix the problem...he said the bearings and everything are ok....also I know I need rear brake shoes, but it doesn't happen only when I put the brakes on...basically is that guy right in saying that the tires will %26quot;get back to normal%26quot; and the wobble will go away after driving on them for a while?

Thanks for any help I can get!Is car wobbling involved in tire pressure?it's not going to get back to normal.



However, you need to consider if it's worth your money to get this fixed. Either new tires or maybe something else.



I would probably try to get an opinion from another mechanic, his explanation sounded a bit fishy.
Is car wobbling involved in tire pressure?
call a tire shop, they might just be out of balance. It wouldnt cost much to fix, they just put the tires on a machine and hit them with a sledgehammer wherever the machine says to. Probably get away with 40 bucks.